Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I Feel Pretty

A few weeks ago, Chris and I got bored. What do I usually do when I'm bored? I go shopping. Obviously. Well, Chris doesn't like shopping. Backup plan: makeover.

Chris and I went nuts with Pintrest recipes for facial scrubs. We looked so pretty. It was also really relaxing and made us feel so baby smooth. Granted, these were night high class, expensive scrubs that will work miracles on our skin, but they were fun, and we had fun being goofy.

We tried a few recipes I can't find the link to anywhere.... basically, baking soda and milk; dry, and wash off in circular motion. (pictured below)

And then we tried this detox bath: http://healthylivinghowto.com/1/post/2012/01/detoxification-part-i-healing-waters.html
(No pictures of this one, sorry guys. ;-) )

This was just a very simple night, but it was so nice. I recommend forcing your loves to do this with you. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAH you are hilarious. No pictures. Haha How fun. It's so fun to be young and married--you guys are totally doing it right :)

    ReplyDelete